Download PDF Contact Us
Iceni’s experience in planning for education is as diverse at the sector itself. We understand that parents and individuals alike relish the wide offering that exists as they make one of the most important choices of their lives; and fundamentally, as you seek to meet these expectations in providing a first class experience for your students, we recognise the complex processes and planning issues you may face in your respective communities. We have wide ranging experience in applying bespoke planning strategies to each set of circumstances, reflecting tight timescales, land availability and constraints, as well as budgets and internal management procedures.
Our services include:
- Preparation of Planning Strategies;
- Formation and delivery of masterplans to facilitate campus-wide rationalisation and development strategies;
- Land Portfolio Reviews;
- Pre-application discussions with local authorities, county councils and external funders;
- Stakeholder engagement strategies and management of public consultation/ engagement;
- Planning policy representations for promotion of land through emerging Local Plans;
- Planning application coordination and management;
- Post-submission management and liaison with statutory consultees;
- Contribution towards external funding applications;
- Flexibility in planning – preparation of minor material amendments of recently approved schemes;
- Participation in Design Review panels; Advice on strategic land opportunities through the Development Plan process and site-specific planning applications, and;
- Independent evaluation of existing Estate Strategies.