Our news & events
Promotions at Iceni Projects
by Andrew Gale
Share this article:
Iceni Projects has today (29 August 2018) announced ten staff promotions at various levels across the business. Within this group of promotions are two recipients of the Royal Town Planning Institute’s (RPTI) L-APC commendation: Charlie Merry (2017) and Sara Cockburn (2016).
These promotions reflect the continued investment in the professional development of Iceni Projects’ consultants across its strategic advisory teams.
Andrew Gale, Chief Operating Officer, Iceni Projects, said:
“Each of the promoted individuals is excelling in their role, delivering the technically accomplished, commercially-minded strategic advice that is the hallmark of Iceni Projects. We are delighted to reward their hard work, dedication and commitment to their clients, to the profession and to the company.
“Securing the services of a diverse group of talented young professionals and developing their careers is the secret to Iceni Projects’ success.”
The individuals promoted are:
- Rob Amey – Transport Principal to Associate
- Mitchell Gregory – Transport Engineer to Senior Engineer
- Richard Jay – Transport Engineer to Senior Transport Planner
- Sara Cockburn – Planner to Senior Planner
- Pamela Turner – Senior Planner to Associate
- Charlie Merry – Assistant Planner to Planner
- Jon Wright – Planner to Senior Planner
- Katie Inglis – Senior Planner to Associate
- Isobel McGeever – Assistant Planner to Planner
- Stephen O’Fegan – Assistant Heritage Consultant to Heritage Consultant