A rich provenance. A proud legacy.
Heritage is all around us, and the chances are that if you have a site, it will be within a historic environment. The cobblestones of heritage may sometimes feel like they are there to cause a trip, but good advice can help a project to proceed on smooth York stone paving. We provide advice on the historic and built environment at all stages, from project inception to completion. Our aim is to get the best possible results for our clients and stakeholders, giving realistic and pragmatic, yet creative and commercial, guidance, that will stand the test of time.[expand]
Our services include:
- First-pass strategic assessment of your site to highlight heritage and townscape constraints and opportunities;
- In depth research, allowing an informed approach to site use and design;
- Listed Building Consent advice at all stages – from first plans to discharge of conditions;
- Heritage Statements and Assessments to accompany applications;
- Townscape Assessment;
- Significance appraisal of assets, sites and areas – including Certificate of Immunity evidence and rebuttals of applications to list;
- Heritage management planning, the belt and braces solution to managing your historic buildings and sites;
- Heritage impact assessment for consent applications and Environmental Impact Assessment, and
- Stakeholder engagement and negotiation.